What September Gives Us...

My older children have come back from their first day at school…. and... they didn´t seem to be unhappy. Of course, at the end of August they were sad that two months of idleness are over, but there are new things to discover… even in the school. :)
And for me, the arrival of September means more time for my creative endeavors… and more routine. I´m not the person who loves to plan (actually I´m quite spontaneous and impulsive), but some kind of schedule gives my life order.

This is a peek at my finished custom painting of a sweet little princess from Australia – it was true joy to paint her.
BIG PS: This blog has 1 year anniversary today!!!
I´m planning a GIVEAWAY!
Stay tuned!

6 komentárov:

Nicola povedal(a)...

What a sweet little thing! Congratulations on your one year anniversary, gorgeous piece! :0)

ktl povedal(a)...

Congratulations on making one year!

ktl povedal(a)...

Oh, and gorgeous painting! As a proud mum I couldn't not leave a comment! You're amazingly talented!

Kim povedal(a)...

Happy Anniversary!! This painting is sooo beautiful- your customer is going to love it...I think I fall more and more in love with your work every time I see a new piece of artwork ♥

blueberries in the fields povedal(a)...

hello there, happy anniversary. i have given you the versatile blog award, please, visit my blog for details.
love your work, sooo sweet ♥
hugs,
monique

Mami Made It povedal(a)...

Happy anniversary! The little princess is adorable!