Miniature World

I adore the tiny toys for little dolls and teddybears,
their cosy mini beds, cupboards, chairs, utensils...
I know, that some of my blog friends love miniatures as well,
so I want to share some of my pictures from Prague Toy Museum.
 My favourite picture is the first one with a baby sitting on a pot. :)
Isn´t it true that good toys are ageless? 

Mám veľmi rada tie nežné malé hračôčky pre bábiky a medvedíkov, ich útulné mini postieľky, kredencíky, stoličky, riadiky...
Viem, že niektoré moje blogovacie priateľky majú miniatúrky tiež rady
a tak Vám chcem dnes ukázať pár mojich fotiek z Múzea hračiek v Prahe.
Mne najviac učarovalo to dieťatko sediace na nočníčku. :)
Dobré hračky nestarnú, nemyslíte?






Love,
Zlatica.

3 komentáre:

Unknown povedal(a)...

juuuu svííííííít :)

Kim povedal(a)...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh♥ I am so glad you brought your camera! I love them all- I really adore the little chest of linens! Thank you Zlatica!!

illustration poetry povedal(a)...

this is ADORABLE!!!!!
brings me smile alot ^___^