Dear Beatrix

I bought myself a beautiful present which made me so happy...
It is a book: The Complete Tales of Beatrix Potter.


 What a wonderland this artist brings with her work!
You can feel the love she gives to her sweet little animals in their tiny jackets.
 I love her drawings, her tales and her life story as well.
What a brave, pure, emotional and generous soul she was!
She is my female hero. :)
For me, she represents all courageous women
 that dream of doing something extraordinary. 
Have you seen the movie about her life?
It´s my favorite one...



Nedávno som si kúpila krásny darček,
ktorý mi spravil takú veľkú radosť:
je to kompletná zbierka príbehov maliarky a spisovateľky
Beatrix Potter.


Aký kúzelný svet táto umelkyňa prináša!
V každom malom zvieratku je vložená toľká láska...
Obdivujem a milujem jej obrázky, príbehy a aj jej životný príbeh.
Aká čistá, odvážna, citlivá a veľkorysá duša! 
Je mojou hrdinkou. :)
Pre mňa je predstaviteľkou všetkých statočných žien,
ktoré snívajú svoj sen: chcú robiť niečo nezvyčajné.
Videli ste film o jej živote?
Je to môj najobľúbenejší...


6 komentárov:

Unknown povedal(a)...

Och, Beatrix tiez velmi Lubim, je uzasna, ako au pair som sa jej detom do nekonecna.

Mimi and Tilly povedal(a)...

My mum used to read Beatrix Potter books to me when I was very little, from about age 2 on, then when I could read them myself, I did, every night! I grew up with the characters. Johnny Town Mouse was my favourite. I think Beatrix Potter was a very special lady. Em xx

illustration poetry povedal(a)...

completely agree!!!! ♥

xxoo

Lorraine Young Pottery povedal(a)...

I have the same book coming to me for a christmas gift :-}
I am often told my ceramic work reminds people of Beatrix Potter. Well we both love animals and creating animal art.

Do come say hi, and follow me if you love my work or are entertained by my animal stories.

HUGS Lorraine

Mija povedal(a)...

Ano viděla jen kousek, ale chystám se ho vidět kompletně..ilustrace mě nadchly podobně jako tebe, jsou tak krásné, něžné a dětské...

Unknown povedal(a)...

Milá Mija, ďakujem za zastavenie na mojom blogu.
Ten film stojí za to videť celý. :)